|Mga Bayad / Komisyon||Walang Komisyon|
|Oras ng Pagpoproseso||Agad-agad|
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. The sender’s name must be the same as the one registered to the Alpari International trading account.
- Alpari International trading accounts support EUR, GBP and USD accounts. If you choose to send your funds over in IDR, make a note of the current exchange rate, which is available on the MyAlpari conversion rates table.
- The name on your FasaPay and on your Alpari International trading account must be the same.
- There is a minimum deposit of 5 USD and maximum deposit of 10,000 USD per transaction.
- For each transaction, there is a charge to each receiving party from FasaPay. Check out the Commission Size table on MyAlpari. The net amount, funded through FasaPay, will be posted to your trading account.
- It should only take a short while for deposits to be posted to your trading account. If delays do occur, it will be because FasaPay or Alpari International are unable to verify your information.
- We accept e-wallet FasaPay transfers from verified and store level accounts. Please confirm your FasaPay account level and make sure you provide all the necessary documents to the FasaPay system if you want to upgrade your account level.
- Please note that the initial deposit amount can only be returned to the FasaPay account which it originally came from.
- Alpari International will reimburse all deposit commissions charged.
|Mga Bayad / Komisyon||0.5%|
|Oras ng Pagpoproseso||24 na oras|
- Withdrawn funds can only be transferred to the same FasaPay account that was used to deposit the funds.
- Funds cannot be withdrawn to third parties.
- There will be a processing fee for fund withdrawals which will be taken off the amount withdrawn.
- There needs to be enough free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If there isn’t, you may need to close open positions on your account.
- If there still isn’t sufficient free margin on your account, the withdrawal will not be allowed.
- The processing time for withdrawals is normally 24 hours once the request is made. Funds will take one business day to transfer to your FasaPay account after being processed by Alpari International. If delays do occur, it will usually be because FasaPay or Alpari International cannot verify the information given.
- You can only make withdrawals from FasaPay if you’ve already deposited through FasaPay.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is the amount that will cover the fees for processing the transaction (please see table above). There is a maximum withdrawal amount of 10,000 USD per transaction.
- If you want to withdraw any profits using FasaPay, it needs to be the same FasaPay account which was used to fund the trading account. Profits can also be withdrawn using bank wire, but Alpari International may require a bank statement to confirm the account holder’s name.