|Currency||USD, EUR, RUR|
|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
Making a deposit to your Alpari International account
1. Open the WebMoney "Keeper Classic" application.
2. In MyAlpari, click on ‘My Money’ > ‘Deposit Funds’ located in the menu.
3. Next, choose which payment method and trading account you wish to deposit into.
4. Choose your currency in the ‘Currency’ field and then input your chosen amount in the ‘Sum’ field before clicking the ‘Confirm’ button.
5. After submitting your request, enter the code in the small picture along with your WebMoney’s account credentials and click ‘Go to Payment’. Complete the rest of the steps in your WebMoney account and send the funds.
6. Go to ‘My Transfers’ page in MyAlpari to review the status of your transfer. Initially, you may see it is ‘Processing’, but once the deposit has been posted to your trading account, it will read ‘Funds deposited to the account’.
1.We do not accept third party payments. When you make your initial deposit, we will require a screenshot of your WebMoney account that clearly shows your name, address and the status of your WebMoney passport.
2. Only deposits from WebMoney accounts with a WM-Passport status of ‘Formal’ or higher will be accepted.
3. There is no minimum or maximum transfer amount per WebMoney transaction, however, there are a few financial restrictions which apply to WebMoney users. These depend on the type of WM passport held, the type of WM keeper used and the transaction confirmation methods that have been enabled.
4. If a transaction through WebMoney is made in an unsupported currency (see above table for currencies that are supported), it will be converted to the supported currency of your choice. There may be a fee incurred to convert the funds. It is also important to note that if the base currency of your trading account and deposit currency are different, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply (you can check out charges on the Conversion Rates table).
5. Deposit fees will be taken off the deposited amount. Our fees and commissions (if applicable) are in the above table.
6. Your trading account will be credited once your deposit is processed successfully. However, there may be delays if WebMoney and/or Alpari International are unable to verify your information.
7. The amount of your initial deposit must be withdrawn to the same WebMoney account used to make the deposit.
You can find more information on the WebMoney website:
More information on WebMoney website:
|Currency||USD, EUR, RUR|
|Fees / Commission||2%|
|Processing Time||24 hours|
Withdrawing funds from your Alpari International account:
1. On MyAlpari, select the ‘My Money / Withdraw Funds’ option on the menu.
2. Click on ‘Account Number’, ‘WebMoney Purse Currency’ and ‘’Amount’.
3. Finally, fill in/select the ‘WebMoney Purse receiving account and click ‘Confirm’ after reading all the withdrawal conditions.
4. At this point, you will receive a payment password via SMS or via the email you have registered with MyAlpari. Enter this password in the required field and then click ‘Submit’.
5. Track the status of your withdrawal at any point under ‘My Transfers’ in MyAlpari. If your request has been accepted, your status will read "Processing". Once the request status reads "Funds sent", it means that funds have been sent to your WebMoney purse.
1. Withdrawals to third-parties are prohibited. Your WebMoney details – your name and address – should match up with those registered in your MyAlpari account.
2. Withdrawals can only be made through WebMoney, if you used WebMoney to deposit funds.
3. If you wish to withdraw funds to WebMoney, it must be the same WebMoney account used to deposit the original funds.
4. Any fees incurred from processing withdrawals will be deducted from the amount being withdrawn.
5. It’s important to make sure that you have enough free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not have sufficient free margin, you will have to close open positions.
6. It takes one business day for Alpari to process withdrawals after a withdrawal request has been received. The funds will be credited to your WebMoney account within one business day after it is processed by Alpari International. Delays may occur if we are unable to verify your information.
7. While there is no minimum and maximum transfer limit per transaction, WebMoney users are subject to certain financial restrictions which depend on the level of identification (i.e. the type of WM-passport that the user holds), type of WM Keeper used by the member and the methods of transaction confirmation that have been enabled.
8. If you wish to withdraw any trading profits with WebMoney, they need to be transferred to the same WebMoney account used to fund the trading account. We can also organise profits to be withdrawn via bank wire. We will require you to provide a bank statement confirming the account holder's name which must match the name on your MyAlpari trading account.