|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Processing Time||24 hours|
How to Make a Deposit to Your MyAlpari Account
- Complete the Fund Deposit form in MyAlpari and confirm the payment.
- You will then be redirected to your online banking environment where you will need to sign in.
- Complete the payment.
- You will then be redirected to your online banking environment of your country from where you will need to sign in.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- Payments from third parties are not accepted.
- The name of the Sender must match the name registered with Alpari.
- All transactions sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your account will be automatically converted at the Alpari conversion rate.
- The minimum deposit amount per transaction approximately equals 5 USD.
- Maximum Transaction limit allowed by RBI 100,000 INR, Maximum daily limit 200,000 INR
- If the deposit is successful, it will be posted to your account shortly. There might be a delay if Alpari or the payment provider is unable to verify your information.
- If a transaction is made in a currency that is not supported (please check the table above for supported currencies), your deposit will be converted to the supported currency of your choice. Please note that the provider may charge a conversion fee.
- In the event that your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply, as per the Conversion Rates table in MyAlpari (login required).
- Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- The deposit fee will be subtracted from the deposited amount. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check the table above for Alpari’s processing times with regards to deposits.