Copy trading operating notes
hello. Thank you for participating as doodoowul2 copy trading follower.
1. In copy trading, the manager fee is paid once a month unless there is a mid-term withdrawal.
2. Copy trading is invested in the ratio of the strategic manager's operating funds to the followers' operating funds.
3. The follower's investment amount is adjusted with the newly evaluated investment amount after the manager's fee is paid once a month.
4. Since this strategy account is open 24 hours a day, it is recommended to execute the withdrawal by figuring out when the minimum lot is in progress when making a mid-term withdrawal.
5. If you do not make a mid-term withdrawal and invest for a long time, your investment will have a monthly compounding effect and you may get more profit.
6. The fee paid to the manager is applied at the rate applied at the time of registration, and when re-registering, the rate at the time of re-registration is applied, and is expected to increase up to 30% in the future.