|Tiempo de procesamiento||24 horas|
How to make a deposit to your Alpari International account
- In MyAlpari, fill the ‘Deposit fund’ form and confirm the payment.
- You will then be sent to the service provider’s page which will display the bank details, the exact amount you need to transfer to complete the payment and the reference number.
- Open a new tab, log in to your online bank and use the details and reference number from provider’s page in order to complete the payment. Make sure that you input the correct information – if different information is entered at this point than the stated one on provider’s page, the system will not accept the transaction.
- There is a time limit for this payment, make sure you complete it in time.
- After a few moments, check your MyAlpari profile to check the status of the payment.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- Third party payments are not accepted. The sender’s name must match the name registered with Alpari International.
- Alpari International requires the following details to process the deposit:
- For each initial deposit with a new bank account please provide us with scanned colored copy of bank statement showing your name, account number and transaction made. All the details must be clear and visible.
- Alpari International will process your initial deposit as soon as the information above is provided. Although future deposits do not require the submission of the above information, please note that Alpari International reserves the right to request additional verification for a bank account you may be using at any time.
- For minimum and maximum limits please consult the notes included in the payment method in your MyAlpari account. Please consult your bank to confirm the transfer limits of your bank account.
- If a transaction is sent in a different currency, it will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rate.
- Deposits are posted to accounts in a short while. Any delays will be down to issues with verifying information.
- If a transaction is made in an unsupported currency, it will be converted, and the provider may charge you a conversion fee.
- If your trading account and deposit are in different currency denominations, the transaction will be converted and charges may apply. Login to see the MyAlpari conversion rates for details.
- We update our conversion rates daily.
- Deposit fees will be taken off the deposited amount. Our fees and commissions are in the above table.
- Alpari International’s processing times with regards to deposits are in the above table.
|Tiempo de procesamiento||48 horas|
Withdrawing funds from MyAlpari:
- In MyAlpari, go to ‘My Money’ and select ‘Withdraw funds’.
- Follow the instructions, and complete the form with your bank account details before confirming payment.
- Read the terms and conditions, and click confirm when you’re ready.
- A 4-digit payment password will be sent to you via SMS or email (check your spam or junk folder if you don’t receive it in your inbox within a few minutes). Enter this password in to the required field and click ‘Submit’.
- Track the progress of your transfer and all other deposits and withdrawals through your MyAlpari account. Click on ‘My Transfers’ which is on the side menu in the ‘My Money’.
- Your withdrawal may appear as ‘processing’ which means that your request has been accepted and is pending completion. When it changes to ‘Funds sent’ (usually within 1 business day of your initial request) your funds will have been sent to your Bank account.
Bear these points in mind when making a withdrawal:
- Payments to third parties are prohibited. The receiver’s name must be the same as the name registered with Alpari International.
- In the event that you want to withdraw your initial deposit, you have to use the same source of funds from which you originally deposited.
- If you want to withdraw any generated profits, you can use any other Payment method available to you.
- Check that you have enough free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. You may choose to close some open positions in your account if you don’t.
- If your trading account and deposit are in different currency denominations, the transaction will be converted and charges may apply. Log in to see the MyAlpari conversion rates for details.
- We update our conversion rates daily.
- Withdrawal fees will be taken off the withdrawn amount. Our fees and commissions are in the above table.
- Alpari International’s processing times with regards to withdrawals are in the above table.