|Currency||MXN, BRL, CLP|
|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Processing Time||1-2 business days|
|Minimum Deposit||25 MXN, 30 BRL, 2900 CLP|
How to Make a Deposit to Your Alpari International Account
- Simply fill in the ‘Fund Deposit’ form on MyAlpari and confirm the payment.
- You will then be redirected to the provider’s page where you will need to select the deposit method and payment details.
- Complete the payment.
- For Bank transfers, you will need to provide a screenshot of your transfer that contains your full name, your bank account number which was used for your deposit and the transaction made to Alpari International.
- For transfers with other payment options, payment confirmation might be requested.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. The name of the Sender must match the name registered with Alpari International.
- The details on your MyAlpari deposit page must match the details selected on the provider’s website. Please note that in case these details differ, you may experience a payment processing delay.
- If you make any transactions that are in a different currency to the currency of your account, these will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rate.
- If successful, your account will receive the deposit soon after it’s requested. There may be delays if we or the payment provider have difficulty verifying your information.
- If you make a transaction in a currency that isn’t supported (please note supported currencies in table above), it will be automatically converted to a supported currency, and a conversion fee may be applied.
- Any possible deposit fees will be subtracted from the deposited amount. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check Alpari International processing times above with regards to deposits.