|Currency||EUR, INR, USD, GBP, PLN, NGN|
|Fees / Commission||No Commission|
|Minimum Deposit||5 EUR/USD|
How to deposit on your Alpari International account
- Go to ‘My Money’ on the left-hand side of MyAlpari’s dashboard.
- Click ‘Deposit Funds’ on the drop-down menu.
- On deposit methods, choose ‘NETELLER’.
- A form will open on the page, where you then select your trading account from the ‘Deposit to Account’ menu. Choose your currency in ‘Deposit Currency’ section and enter your deposit amount.
- Simply fill in your NETELLER login details – the email address or your account ID, together with the 6-digit secure ID that you received when you opened up your NETELLER account, and then press ‘Confirm’.
- Review all the information before clicking ‘Submit’.
- You can check out your deposit status on MyAlpari, under ‘My Transfers’. At this point, your transfer should read ‘Processing’ until the deposit is credited to your trading account, where it will then read ‘Funds deposited to the account’.
- You can only deposit from your own NETELLER eWallet.
- We do not accept payments from third parties.
- Your NETELLER registration details should match those on your trading account. If you have used a different email address for your NETELLER account than is registered on MyAlpari, add this information to your User Profile on MyAlpari.
- If your NETELLER transaction is in a currency that isn’t supported (see table above), it will be converted and a fee may be applied. Log in to view the conversion rates on MyAlpari.
- There is a minimum deposit per transaction of $/€/£ 5. There is a maximum deposit of $/€/£ 10,000.
- Alpari International does not charge any commission on deposits made with NETELLER.
- Your deposit, if successful, will be credited to your trading account. However, if NETELLER or Alpari have trouble verifying your information, there will be delays.
- Neteller is restricting EU-registered Neteller accounts to deposit. If your Neteller account is an EU registered account, you may not be able to deposit, even if you see this option on the website of Alpari International.
|Currency||EUR, INR, USD, GBP, PLN, NGN|
|Fees / Commission|
|Processing Time||24 hours|
Withdrawing funds from your Alpari International account
- On MyAlpari, go to ‘My Money’ on the top menu and select ‘Withdraw funds’.
- Click the ‘Withdraw’ button next to the NETELLER option.
- A form will open now – go to the ‘Withdraw from account’ menu and simply select a trading account. Next, choose which currency you would like to receive funds in under the ‘Transfer Currency’ section. In the ‘Sum to be withdrawn’ field, type in your chosen withdrawal amount.
- Once you have filled out the rest of the form (including your 6-digit Secure ID which you received when you opened your NETELLER account), take a moment to read all the withdrawal conditions before clicking ‘Confirm’.
- A password will be sent to you by SMS or email. Type this password into the required field.
- You can check out the status and details of your withdrawal anytime by going to ‘MyAlpari History’.
- Withdrawals to third parties are not accepted.
- You can only withdraw funds to the same NETELLER account that was used to make the original deposit.
- To withdraw funds through NETELLER, you must have used NETELLER to deposit the funds originally.
- The maximum withdrawal you can make is 10,000 EUR or equivalent (see table for supported currencies). There is no minimum withdrawal amount.
- The withdrawal fee is taken off the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Make sure that there is enough free margin in your account to cover the amount you wish to withdraw. If there isn’t, any open positions you have may be closed.
- If you have earned profits through trading, they can be withdrawn via NETELLER as long as it is the same NETELLER account that was used to make the original deposit. We also accept withdrawal through bank wire, but may require a bank statement showing the same account holder’s name as the one registered to Alpari International.
- MyAlpari updates conversion rates daily.