|Yuran / Komisen||Tiada Komisen|
How to make a deposit to your Alpari International account
- Simply fill in the ‘Fund Deposit’ form on MyAlpari and confirm the amount you want to deposit.
- You will then be redirected to the Nganluong payment confirmation page, which is where you enter your NganLuong wallet credentials.
- Complete the payment.
- Take a screenshot from the NganLuong page and make sure it contains your email address. A second screenshot of the transaction made to Alpari International should be taken as well.
Make sure you read this before making a deposit:
- NganLuong has a minimum amount of 150,000 VND per transaction. Your bank may confirm the maximum deposit amount per transaction.
- We do not accept third party payments. The name on the payment must be the same as the details registered with Alpari International.
- If you make any transactions that are in a different currency to the currency of your account, these will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rate.
- If successful, your account will receive the deposit soon after it’s requested. There may be delays if we or the card processor have difficulty verifying your information.
- If you make a transaction in a currency that isn’t supported (please note supported currencies in table above), it will be automatically converted to a supported currency, and a conversion fee may be applied.
- Any possible deposit fees will be subtracted from the deposited amount. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
|Yuran / Komisen||1.1% + 0.05 USD|
|Masa Pemprosesan||24 jam|
How to Withdraw Funds from MyAlpari account
- In MyAlpari, click on ‘Withdraw funds’ found on the side menu under ‘My Money.’
- Find NganLuong in your list of payment options and click the ‘Withdraw’ button in the ‘Local Payment Methods’ section, to request a withdrawal.
- Fill out the form with your NganLuong details and confirm the payment.
- Make sure you take a moment to read the terms and conditions on the right of the page and then click ‘Confirm’.
- A 4-digit payment password will be sent via SMS or to the email address registered to your account. Check your spam or junk folder if you don’t receive any email within a few minutes. Enter the password in the required field on the page, and click ‘Submit’.
- You can now track the progress of your transfer through your MyAlpari account. Simply click on ‘My Money’ and on the drop-down menu, click on ‘My Transfers.’ You will be able to check up on the status of all deposits and withdrawals that are still pending completion.
- If your withdrawal appears as ‘Processing’, your request has been accepted and is pending completion. When the status changes to ‘Funds sent’ (which should take around 24 hours) it means that the funds have been sent to your NganLuong account.
When making a withdrawal, please keep the following points in mind:
- Alpari International does not accept payments to third parties. The name of the person receiving the funds must match the name registered with Alpari International.
- If you want to withdraw your original deposit, you have to use the same source of funds from which you originally deposited.
- Any profits you’ve generated thereafter can be withdrawn by any other Payment method available to you.
- You need to make sure that you have sufficient free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you can choose to close some positions in your account.
- If your trading account and withdrawal amount are in different currencies, the transaction will be subject to conversion and charges may apply. You can see our Conversion Rates in MyAlpari (you need to be logged in to access rates).
- We update our conversion rates daily.
- Withdrawals are subject to a fee which will be taken from the amount withdrawn. Please see the table above for info on fees and commissions.