|Divisa||USD, EUR, AED|
|Tiempo de procesamiento||Inmediato|
How to Make a Deposit to Your Alpari International Account
- Go to ‘My Money’ on the left-hand side of MyAlpari’s dashboard.
- Click ‘Deposit Funds’ on the drop-down menu.
- On deposit methods, choose ‘TC Pay Wallet’.
- Please complete MyAlpari Deposit page and submit deposit details.
- You will then be redirected to the provider’s page where you will need to login, follow instructions and complete the payment.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. The name on the payment must be the same as the one registered with Alpari International.
- If you make any transactions that are in a different currency to the currency of your account, these will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rate.
- If successful, your account will receive the deposit soon after it’s requested. There may be delays if we or the payment provider have difficulty verifying your information.
- Any possible deposit fees will be subtracted from the deposited amount. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check Alpari International processing times above with regards to deposits.
|Divisa||USD, EUR, AED|
|Tiempo de procesamiento||24 horas|
How to Withdraw Funds from MyAlpari account
- Click on Withdraw funds on the side menu on MyAlpari. After you have chosen ‘TC Pay Wallet’, select the trading account that you want to withdraw funds from.
- Before clicking on ‘Confirm’ make sure you fill out all the fields on the form and read the withdrawal conditions.
- You will be requested to select a reason of withdrawal and you will receive a 4-digit pin to your mobile and email address that you will need to enter in order to submit your withdrawal request.
- Once your withdrawal request is checked, you will receive an email on how to proceed and authorize it through TC Pay's payment page.
- Once you receive the email, go to your pending withdrawal request in "MyTransfers" as soon as possible and click the "Authorize" button to be redirected to the provider's page. Please note that pop-up blockers or cache and cookies might prevent redirection.
- After your redirection to the provider's payment page, you will be requested to login, select your TC Pay wallet to receive funds to and enter the verification code received to your email address registered with TC Pay.
- As soon as the withdrawal is successfully completed, you will see the successful status on provider's page and you will be redirected back to your Alpari International dashboard.
- You can also check your withdrawal status in your MyAlpari transfers.
When making a withdrawal, please keep the following points in mind:
- Funds to third party accounts are not accepted.
- Withdrawals need to be made to the same method that was used to make the initial deposit.
- Any generated profits following your initial deposit can be withdrawn by any other Payment method available to you.
- Make sure that you have enough free margin in your account to cover the withdrawal amount. If you have insufficient free margin, you will have to close any open positions.
- It can take up to 24 hours to process withdrawals. After the funds have been processed by Alpari International, they will be credited to your TC Pay account used upon deposit. Delays may follow if we have trouble verifying the account.
- If a transaction is sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your account, it will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rates. Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- The withdrawal fee will be taken off the amount withdrawn. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check the table above for Alpari International’s processing times with regards to withdrawals.