|Tiempo de procesamiento||1 Business day|
Affordable wire transfers available in Naira and USD locally. Deposit to your trading account by wiring funds to one of our company accounts at the following banks:
- Diamond Bank
- First Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Third party payments are not accepted. The sender’s name must be the same as the one on your trading account.
- Alpari International trading accounts support USD, EUR, GBP and NGN. You can now transfer Naira to your account without any conversion process. It’s important to note that NGN accounts are only available to clients in Nigeria.
- Wire transfers may be subject to a fee from the sending or correspondent bank.
- Alpari International does not apply any fees and will deposit the net amount received to your account.
- When transactions are accepted, the funds will be transferred to your trading account upon receipt, and can take anywhere between one to three business days. Delays may occur if there are issues verifying information. Make sure to save the bank wire confirmation just in case you need to show it at a later date.
- Funds that are wire transferred need to be transferred to your own bank account.
- Any deposits withdrawn need to be transferred to its original source.
- If you’re transferring funds into a local Nigerian bank, make sure you can provide payment confirmation:
- If it’s a transfer from your bank account, a bank statement or online banking screenshot will be sufficient.
- If it’s a transfer from a bank cashier, request a receipt or some other payment confirmation.
- On a bank’s direct transfer form or online banking transfer, make sure you indicate your trading account number or your MyAlpari number in the ‘Remarks’ field.
- If you incur any commission charges when funding your account, we will reimburse you 100%.
|Tiempo de procesamiento||24 horas|
- Withdrawals to third parties accounts are prohibited. Withdrawn funds from your Alpari International account can only go to a bank account in the same name.
- Funds can be transferred to any bank account in your name. However, the withdrawal of your initial deposit can only be transferred to the same bank account from which you originally deposited.
- There is no minimum withdrawal amount. A processing fee for fund withdrawals will be taken off the withdrawn amount.
- Please note that you will need enough free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close open positions on your account.
- Alpari International processes withdrawals within two business days of your request. The funds will be posted to your bank account within 1-3 business days of being processed by us. Delays may occur if there are problems verifying information.
- It’s important to double check all bank details. If there is a mistake, you will be charged a fee of 1.5% of your withdrawal amount.