|Divisa||GHS, UGX, KES|
|Tiempo de procesamiento||1-2 business days|
How to Make a Deposit to Your Alpari International Account
- Simply fill in the ‘Fund Deposit’ form on MyAlpari and confirm the payment.
- You will then be redirected to the provider’s page where you will need to select the deposit method and payment details.
- Complete the payment.
- For Bank transfers, you will need to provide a screenshot of your transfer that contains your full name, your bank account number which was used for your deposit and the transaction made to Alpari International.
- For transfers with other payment options, payment confirmation might be requested.
When you are making your deposit, please keep the following points in mind:
- Payments from third parties are not accepted. The name of the Sender must match the name registered with Alpari International.
- The details on your MyAlpari deposit page must match the details selected on the provider’s website. Please note that in case these details differ, you may experience a payment processing delay.
- If you make any transactions that are in a different currency to the currency of your account, these will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rate.
- If successful, your account will receive the deposit soon after it’s requested. There may be delays if we or the payment provider have difficulty verifying your information.
- If you make a transaction in a currency that isn’t supported (please note supported currencies in table above), it will be automatically converted to a supported currency, and a conversion fee may be applied.
- Any possible deposit fees will be subtracted from the deposited amount. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Please check Alpari International processing times above with regards to deposits.
|Divisa||GHS, KES, UGX, NGN|
|Tiempo de procesamiento||48 horas|
How to Withdraw Funds from MyAlpari account
- In your MyAlpari account, go to ‘My Money’ and then ‘Withdraw funds’.
- Next, in ‘Local Payment Methods’ select the ‘Withdraw’ button to request a withdrawal.
- Follow the instructions that follow and fill out the Withdrawal form by including your bank account details before confirming the payment.
- Read the terms and conditions, and when you’re ready, press ‘Confirm’.
- A 4-digit payment password will be sent to you via text or email (check your junk or spam folder if you don’t receive the email within a few minutes). Enter the password on the withdrawal confirmation page and press ‘Submit’.
- On MyAlpari, you can track the progress of your transfer. Just go to the side menu in the ‘My Money’ drop-down menu, and click on ‘My Transfers’.
- If your withdrawal shows as ‘Processing’, that means that your request has been accepted and is pending completion. When it changes to ‘Funds sent’ (usually within one business day of your initial request) it means your funds have been transferred to your bank account.
Bear in mind the following when making a withdrawal:
- Funds to third party accounts are not accepted.
- Withdrawals need to be made to the same method that was used to make the initial deposit.
- Any generated profits following your initial deposit can be withdrawn by any other Payment method available to you.
- Make sure that you have enough free margin in your account to cover the withdrawal amount. If you have insufficient free margin, you will have to close any open positions.
- It can take up to 24 hours to process withdrawals. After the funds have been processed by Alpari International, they will be credited to the account used upon deposit. Delays may follow if we have trouble verifying the account.
- If a transaction is sent in a currency that differs from the currency of your account, it will be automatically converted at the Alpari International conversion rates. Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- The withdrawal fee will be taken off the amount withdrawn. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
Please check the table above for Alpari’s processing times with regards to withdrawals.