You will be notified by email if your deposit is declined. The email will include the reasons for the decline.
If your deposit is declined, it will be down to one of the reasons below:
- Card not active for online activity
- Payment declined by card issuer
- 3D security (Credit/Debit Card)
- Incorrect card details
- Invalid verification code (Neteller)
- System Error
- Invalid email/user name (e-wallets)
- Closed account
- Wrong account number
- Incorrect currency (Bank – wire)
- Wrong purpose of payment (Bank – wire)
- Transaction rejected by bank
- Incorrect recipient name (Bank – wire)
- Third party transfer. (Local payment)
- Invalid recipient information
- Payment not accepted
Contact Customer Services if you need more information.
Your request was possibly declined because of one of the reasons below:
- Insufficient balance
- No trading activity since last deposit
- Incorrect details
- Insufficient free margin to cover open positions
- Payment method used for withdrawal is different from the one used to deposit
- Withdrawal amount exceeds deposit amount (Credit/Debit Cards)
- Withdrawal doesn’t cover payment system charges
- Additional information requested was not provided
- Third-party transfer request
- Name was written in English (China Union Pay)
Contact Customer Service if you need more information.
If funds have not been received within five days, contact Alpari International to request your ARN (acquiring reference number). Give this number to your bank or card provider who will use it to track your withdrawal.
If it is a Bank Wire deposit that you are waiting on, contact us to request a swift copy. Your bank will use this to track your withdrawal.
If it is an e-Wallet or local payment withdrawal, contact us for help.
If your internal transfer gets declined, it will be because either you have insufficient free margin or a bonus on your account.
If you find your deposit in your wallet, it may be because: